Mastering Krav Maga Self Defense (Vol. II)
2013 DV Award — Best Instructional Series
2014 Communicator Award — How-To/Instructional
In Mastering Krav Maga Vol. II, Israeli Krav Maga Association U.S. Chief Instructor David Kahn teaches essential defenses (beginner to expert) against all manners of impact and edged weapon threats/attacks from the green, blue, brown & black belt levels of the Israeli krav maga curriculum.
The DVDs are companions to David’s three-time award winning book, Krav Maga Weapon Defenses (YMAA 2012) & best-selling Mastering Krav Maga Vol. I.
Filmed in HD, many of these latest-evolution techniques/modifications have not been seen outside of Israel. This is the most up-to-date, authoritative & comprehensive krav maga instruction available to counter impact & edged weapon threats/attacks.
- DVD 1 – Impact Weapons & Core Fundamentals (84 min.)
- DVD 2 – Krav Maga Control Holds & Tactics including bonus unarmed defenses (83 min.)
- DVD 3 – Overhead Edged Weapon Defenses (70 min.)
- DVD 4 – Edged Weapon Stabs & Slashes (82 min.)
- DVD 5 – Edged Weapon Ground Survival & Threats (81 min.)